Welcome to Year 5
In Year 5, we have two classes with 53 children in total. Miss Squire and Miss Payne are the class teachers.
During the Autumn Term we will…
- Learn how to play netball.
- Understand the changes within the human life cycle.
- To understand how to use different sketching techniques in art.
- Be proud of who we are and what makes us unique.
- Participate in Ukulele lessons.
- Learning about different climate zones.
PE is delivered every Monday and Wednesday. On Monday, children will learn how to play netball and on Wednesday, children will be learning how to perform a dance in canon and unison. Please ensure that your child has their P.E kit.