Our vision is to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment where children will recognise and achieve their fullest potential, so they can make the best contribution to society. Through an engaging, holistic and creative curriculum, and in a social, cultural and economically nurturing environment, children are given life experience and firm foundations from which to build the successful life that every young person should be entitled to.
Please feel free to download our curriculum plans:
Children will leave Hollymount with:
- Natural and unique abilities
- Opportunities to have led their own learning
- A set of moral values (honesty, integrity and good judgement)
- Strong self-esteem and high personal expectations
- Celebration of diversity (race, disability, language and home/original country)
- An enquiring mind and desire for knowledge
If you would like to find out more about what our curriculum offers, click on the subjects listed in the Learning section of the website.